Liquidemon Allcare - All Purpose Cleaner
|Appearance||Opaque, white liquid|
|Active Ingredients||Potassium Hydroxide 47.5 gms/kg|
|pH||13 - 13.5|
Liquidemon Allcare is an all purpose detergent that breaks dirt, grease and fat and has a wide range of general cleaning uses.
It is a high alkaline, high foaming, water based and anionic detergent. This product was developed for the quick, safe removal of fats and greasy oils from walls, floors and equipment in food processing areas.
A versatile cleaning product, Liquideamon Allcare can be used for manual wiping, mopping, scrubbing, soaking equipment in or through a water blaster. It is MAF approved for C31 Fish, Game and Meat.
N.B. Liquidemon Allcare should not be used on Aluminium (contains 4% potassium hydroxide). The Material Safety Data Sheet can be found under the red 'Drawings' tab.
- Penetrates and displaces oils from the surface
- Leaves no slippery and hazardous residues on surfaces.
- Can be manually dispersed, through a hand sprayer or via pressure cleaner
- Economical dilution ratio of 1:80
- NZ MAF Approved C 31 Fish, Game, Meat