Rotojet 255's – Non Destructive Digging Nozzles
|Max. Pressure||255 bar (3700 psi)|
|Inlet||G 1/4 F|
|Weight (all sizes)||327 g|
|Size: 045||Part #: M0204007350|
|Size: 05||Part #: M0204007360|
|Size: 055||Part #: M0204007370|
|Size: 06||Part #: M0204007380|
|Size: 065||Part #: M0204007390|
Popular with the Non-Destructive Digging / Hydro-Excavation Industry the Rotojet 255 Nozzles operate at pressures of up to 255 bar (3700 psi). They are strong enough to cut through dirt and roots but much less likely to damage pipelines and cables than traditional digging methods. Maximizing on rotational efficiency these nozzles have a 0° impact, a 25° jet pattern and are ideal for potholing applications.
The Rotojet 255 Non-Destructive Digging Nozzles are manufactured in Italy, are forged brass with a durable cover, have a precision ceramic tip, are rated to 100°C, made up of 5 components and are available in various sizes.
Note: Rotojet 255’s must be pointed down when starting your jetter as upward facing rotational spray can be highly dangerous.
- Quality Italian manufacturing
- No gears, teeth or bearings – simple design means less break downs
- Strong forged brass body
- Robust ceramic nozzle tip
- Durable rubber/plastic cover
- Various sizes and relevant repair kits available
- 045 Repair Kit: M0204107350
- 05 Repair Kit: M0204107360
- 055 Repair Kit: M0204107370
- 06 Repair Kit: M0204107380
- 045 Repair Kit: M0204107390